Agile Ticketing Solutions has built-in support for tracking page views using your existing Universal Analytics ID (e.g. UA-XXXXXXXX-X). It is also possible to track Enhanced Ecommerce activity throughout the Agile Ticketing Websales application. To get started capturing this data, please do the following:
- Create a Google Analytics account if you do not already have one.
- Create a Universal Analytics property as described in the following Link [Setting up a Property]
- Enable Ecommerce tracking on this property (optional). Navigate to the Ecommerce Settings of your property and Enable Ecommerce. It is also recommended that you enable the Enhanced Ecommerce option here. Add the Funnel Steps as seen in the image below, and then click the Save button to save your changes.
- After completing these steps, add the Universal Analytics ID into the Agile Ticketing Solutions client application. In Agile, navigate to the Settings folder under your organization and select System Control. Enter the Analytics Property ID and enable the E-Commerce Tracking option as indicated in the following image.
After completing these steps, you will be able to see browsing and Ecommerce activity in the Google Analytics reporting application (Google Analytics). To view the Enhanced Ecommerce data, browse the Conversions section of the reporting tool as seen in the image below.
* Ecommerce data may take some time to begin showing up. It is typically a pretty small window of time (approx. 15-30 minutes), but it could take longer in some instances.