Agile Ticketing Solutions has built-in support for tracking page views and other events using your existing Google Analytics 4 (GA4) Web Data Streams. The Agile Ticketing websales application will transmit standard automatic event data captured by GA4 and will also transmit e-commerce events provided the Analytics account has enabled Enhanced Measurement and E-Commerce tracking is enabled within the Agile system:
- Create a new GA4 account (if you don't already have one) [Set up Analytics for a website]
- Create a new GA4 property with a web data stream as described in the following Link [Set up Analytics for a website]
- For best results you should enable "Enhanced measurement" for your Data Stream. This setting can be found under the Data Streams section of your property once you select a Data Stream.
- After completing these steps, add the GA4 Data Stream Measurement ID into the Agile Ticketing Solutions client application. In Agile, navigate to the Settings folder under your organization and select System Control. Enter the Measurement ID and enable the E-Commerce Tracking option as indicated in the following image.
After completing these steps, you will be able to see browsing and E-Commerce activity in the Google Analytics reporting application (Google Analytics). To view the E-Commerce events and more in-depth details regarding the captured events navigate to the Reports area of your analytics Property.
* Data may take some time to begin showing up for new GA4 data streams. It is typically a pretty small window of time (approx. 15-30 minutes), but it could take longer in some instances.