Agile Ticketing Solutions has built in support for tracking page views using your existing Universal Analytics ID (e.g. UA-XXXXXXXX-X). It is also possible to track Enhanced E-Commerce activity throughout the Agile Ticketing Websales application. To get started capturing this data please do the following:
- Create your google analytics account if you do not already have one.
- Create a Universal Analytics property as described in the following Link [Setting up a Property]
- Enable E-commerce tracking on this property (optional). Navigate to the Ecommerce Settings of your property and Enable Ecommerce. It is also recommended that you enable the Enhanced Ecommerce option here. You should also add the Funnel Steps as seen in the image below and then click the Save button to save your changes.
- After completing these steps you simply need to add the Universal Analytics ID into the Agile Ticketing Solutions client application by navigating to the Settings folder under your organization and selecting the System Control node. Enter the Analytics Property ID and enable the E-Commerce Tracking option as indicated in the following image.
After completing these steps you will be able to see browsing and E Commerce activity in the Google Analytics reporting application (Google Analytics). To view the enhanced e-commerce data you can browse the Conversions section of the reporting tool as seen in the image below.
* Ecommerce data may take some time to begin showing up. It is typically a pretty small window of time (approx. 15-30 minutes) but could take longer in some instances.