There are places in the Agile software where you are able to add text to a list. Such places include Ticket Type when creating a price, Event Type, Project Code, Distributor, Tier Names, and more. In this article, we will be going over how to add to and manage those lists.
Adding Text Type:
For this example, we will be adding a Price Type to a price. However, the concept is the same anywhere there is an Ellipsis button in the Agile Software.
1. Click the Ellipsis button to the right of the drop-down.
2. In the text field, enter the name of the Price Type you would like to add to the list.
3. Click Add New. The new type has been added to the list.
4. Click OK to close the window.
5. Select the Price Type you just added from the drop-down.
Disabling Text Type
1. Click the Ellipsis Button to the right of the drop-down.
2. Right-click the item in the list that you are disabling.
3. Click Disable.
4. Once you have disabled all irrelevant items in the list, click OK to close this window.
5. Any text that you disabled is hidden from view in the drop-down.