There are places in the Agile Ticketing Solutions software where you are able to add text to a list. Such places include Ticket Type when creating a price, Event Type, Project Code, Distributor, Tier Names and others. In this article, we will be going over how to add to those lists, and how to manage them.
Adding Text Type:
For this example, we will be adding a Price Type to a price. However, the concept is the same anytime you see an Ellipsis button in the Agile Software.
1. Click on the Ellipsis button to the right of the drop-down.
2. In the text field enter in the name of the Price Type you would like to add to the list.
3. Click Add New to add it into the list.
4. Click OK to close the pop-up window.
5. Select the Price Type you just added from the drop-down.
Disabling Text Type
1. Click on the Ellipsis Button to the right of the drop-down.
2. Right-click on the item in the list that you are disabling.
3. Click Disable.
4. Once you have disabled all of the items in the list, click on OK to close this window.
5. Any text that you disabled will no longer be in your drop down and is hidden from view.