We are excited to announce our most recent update is about to be released. This update provides many usability enhancements to the Agile Ticketing System. The update is expected to occur early May 15, 2018, between the hours of 4:30 AM CDT and 5:00 AM CDT.
This update does not require an update to the Agile Ticketing app and you will not see an automatic download of a new version.
Agile 2018 Web Skin:
- New web skin option.
- Support for full-width images and larger thumbnails.
- New media carousel options on show/film info page. See a small thumbnail of all images and trailers available at one time.
- List pages have been cleaned up to provide an uncluttered look at show/film information.
- More items are listed by default on each list page.
- New cleaner menu option that expands from the left to show available options.
- New full-width image option must be enabled by an Agile support rep. Send in a request to email@example.com to allow the larger image uploads.
- Added action buttons on the web portal home page.
- Added Add/Edit Events button to go directly to the events area.
- Added helpful hint on the portal home page about how to add favorite reports.
- Added button to Add a Task after searching for a customer in the tasks area.
- Made username clickable in the header to access users profile and options.
- Cleaned up web links area and clarified option to "Edit Web Branding".
Web Box Office:
- Added a drop-down selection of which terminal key to use when logging in instead of having to type one in.
- Added an order search by number option.
- Prompt to cash in automatically if not already cashed in.
- Cleaned up the customer search and member search pages.
- Added option to print all delivery methods on an order if you have a printer defined on your terminal.
- Made printing easier and with fewer clicks in most browsers.
- Fixed issue where users saw edit event options when they did not have permissions.
- Fixed a permission check when editing templates, shorts, or showings in the portal.
- Fixed a few issues with the Zapier integration.