Jump ahead to another chapter:
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:12 Zapier Integration
- 1:23 Sales Force Integration
- 2:05 Customer Image Enhancements
- 5:16 Forgot Your Password Option
- 6:09 Error Handling, Reporting, and Recovery
- 7:22 Preload Existing Values on Multi Change Options
- 8:32 Building Shows at the Top Level
- 10:10 Sales Folder Filter in POS
- 11:18 Member Log in Prompt
- 13:38 Promotion Code Prompt
- 15:01 Enhanced Printing on Order Receipts
- 16:52 New "Pull Up Last Orders" Button in POS
We are excited to announce our most recent update is about to be released. This update provides significant benefits to the Agile Ticketing System. The update is expected to occur early April 10, 2018, between the hours of 3:00 AM CDT and 5:00 AM CDT.
During this time, you will not be able to access the ticketing platform, run reports and receive any automated reports.
The next time you log into the system on or after Tuesday, April 10, you will automatically be updated to the newest version. The update should only take a few moments to apply. Once the update is complete you will be able to access the system as you normally would. A summary of all the changes included in this update is shown below.
- Zapier integration to allow connecting Agile Ticketing with other Apps and automate workflows.
- Salesforce integration to allow customer and order information from Agile Ticketing to flow into Salesforce.
- Customer image enhancements:
- Enhanced customer image support to allow requesting photo to be uploaded during membership or pass purchase.
- In the fulfillment area, we have added the ability to see which memberships or passes still need a photo.
- Forgot your Password option for the Agile Ticketing app and portal.agiletix.com.
- Enhanced error handling, reporting, and recovery in the Agile Ticketing application.
- Improved accessibility enhancements in web sales and portal.agiletix.com. Allows customers using screen readers or other utilities to navigate these sites more easily.
- New portal.agiletix.com look and feel.
- Preload existing values on Multi Change options (e.g. When changing multiple ticket types the options are already loaded with the properties of the item clicked on).
- Shows can now be set up at the top level within your Agile Ticketing setup. This allows organizations with multiple venues to only build show (film) meta-data once, and be able to use at all venues and blue sales folders.
- Sales folder filter in POS. Allows you to hide items in folders you do not want available in the POS interface.
- Login prompt enhancements for members and pass holders online. Ask customers before they see any ticket options whether they have benefits that may apply. The text used to ask the question is configurable.
- Promo prompt enhancement to ask if the customer has a promo before they see any tickets that have promos available.
- Enhanced printing of Order Receipt to allow options of "Always", "Prompt", and "Manual". Allows control of when these receipts are printed.
- Added a new button to pull up last orders in POS interface. Allows an easy way to pull up last 10 orders on the terminal and go to order maintenance, print order receipts, or print payment receipts.
- Fixed an issue when printing package cards when no customer is selected.
- Fixed an issue with Event Check-In on the portal requiring the Quick Check In button to be clicked twice to check in a customer.
- Fixed the benefit button in POS to hide when no customer is selected.
- Fixed an issue with promos on packages with restricted package types.
- Fixed a case sensitivity issue when checking for valid email addresses when creating a web account during purchases.
- Fixed an issue where box office customers would show that there are questions that need to be answered.
- Fixed an issue on events that had (') characters in their name causing problems with purchase options.