When uninstalling the Agile Ticketing application you may get the following error message.
"Error 1001. Exception occurred while initializing the installation: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\Agile Ticketing Solutions\Agile Ticketing\App\ATS_Login.exe' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded."
You can resolve this issue by downloading the Microsoft Tool for troubleshooting install/uninstall issues and following the instructions below.
- After clicking on the link above scroll down to and click the "Download" button. Save and open this file to start the troubleshooter.
- Once the troubleshooter opens click "Next" to start the process of fixing the installation.
- Wait a few moments while the troubleshooter detects problems with your installed applications.
- When the troubleshooter asks if you are having problems installing or unistalling choose "Uninstalling"
- Select "Agile Ticketing" from the list of applications to "Uninstall".
- Click the "Yes, try uninstall" option to uninstall and cleanup the application.
- One the process has completed you will get a confirmation that the application uninstall has been fixed. You can close out of the troubleshooter by clicking the "Close" button.