Auto Renewal is a permission that can only be set up if your organization has the ability to store payment methods. To learn more about how to set up store payment methods talk to your support representative.
1. Go to port.agiletix.com
2. Log in using your Username, Password, and Domain.
3. Click on the Auto Renewal button on the side of the screen.
4. From the Auto-renewal page, you can:
- See the payment status of the renewal.
- Learn why a renewal failed to be processed, click on the red Failed button.
- Once the problem on a failed payment method has been fixed the button will say retry, and you can try to process the payment again from this page.
- If the card has failed to be processed in the upcoming renewal section simply click on the payment column and fix the credit card information.
- You can add and edit Payment Methods from this page by clicking on the Credit Card number and bringing up Edit Payment Method page. (Please note that if you add a payment method from this screen that card will become the default card on the account)
- From here you can also click on the customer name to be taken to the customer's record.
- By clicking on the Number column you are able to see the membership information.
5. The auto renewal page also houses the upcoming renewals. You are able to view and make changes to coming up renewals.