We are excited to announce our most recent update is about to be released. This update provides significant benefits to the Agile Ticketing System. The update is expected to occur early January 16, 2024 between the hours of 3:00 AM CST and 5:00 AM CST.
During this time, you will not be able to access the ticketing platform, run reports, or receive any automated reports.
The next time you log into the system on or after Tuesday, January 16, 2023, you will automatically be updated to the newest version. The update should only take a few moments to apply. Once the update is complete you will be able to access the system as you normally would. A summary of all the changes included in this update is shown below.
- Group Pay
- Expanded our payment policy features that allows online orders to complete without full payment (Balance Due).
- When group pay is activated the ordering customer gets an option to email their friends requesting they pay their part of the order.
- Added the ability to pull up Balance Due orders that are passed the due date and cancel them in bulk.
- Tickets are not sent until the order is fully paid for.
- Added support for editing catalog items. (Concessions, Merchandise, etc.)
- Added support for editing Inventory Groups.
- Added support for editing User Roles and Permissions.
- Scanning / Gate Control
- Redeem/Un-redeem tickets in Order Maintenance or Event Check-in.
- Made adjustments to Gate Control settings in portal to make it easier to define and edit multiple membership entries at once.
- Added isolated scan batch option.
- Apple Wallet Membership Format
- Added member name more prominently. No longer have to click 3 dots icon to see member name for verification.
- New Customer Sales Line Types Summary report.
- New Scanned/Unscanned Tickets report.
- New Emails and Letters query to communicate with customers with forwarded tickets for an event.
- New Emails and Letters queries to support sponsorship development. (Segementing customers, Developing Proposals, and sponsorship ROI)
- Made some adjustments to make managing report subscriptions better.
- Fixed issue when signing out from POS.
- Fixed issue when donation questions would not be asked correctly for online sales.
- Added support to Digital Signage app to relaunch automatically when an app update occurs.
- Fixed issue with Allow Pledge option for membership prices edited in portal.
- Fixed scanner taking a while when scanning a Fandango order barcode.
- Fixed issue with portal menu items not being active and clickable.
- Added audit logging when inventory quantity is added/updated for an event.
- Fixed issue with image map editor and double clicking on the first point while creating a polygon area.
- Fixed issue where the credit card type would sometimes be incorrectly logged for EMV terminal transactions.
- Adjusted the font size for messages on the unattended ticket scanner.
- Fixed issue where "Include In Gift Calculations" on donor management settings was not defaulting to the correct value in portal.
- Fixed issue when adding a ticket with account benefits and the system does not require a customer.
- Fixed issue with benefits not being imported correctly depending on expiration date in file.
- Adjusted scanning multi validate option to be more clear when admitting multiple tickets on an order at once.
- Added ability to assign AMS Buyer Types for use with Digital Signage.
- Adjusted the Membership Auto Renewal process to make it complete quicker.
- Fixed issue where barcode used for streaming event validation was incorrect.
- Fixed issue when scanning a barcode and pulling up an order to make sure the specific ticket is selected/highlighted.
- Added option to order questions that requires payment information be stored for use later.