Agile ScanSmart is the new integrated smartphone scanning app that provides scanning via iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android devices. This app allows you a portable barcode scanner for secure, real-time validation of print and mobile tickets. There are three modes of operation for the scanning app to meet the validation needs of the venue: Live Validation, Downloaded Data, and Recording Scans on the Device.
1. Login to Administration and open your Gate Control Batch. Click Here for instructions on how to create a Gate Control Batch.
2. On your scanner device, click on the Setting icon to connect the device to your Wi-Fi Network.
3. Once connected to the Wi-Fi Network, open the Agile SmartScan app.
4. Enter the Username and Password that you were assigned. If you do not have a login for Agile ScanSmart, please contact your Client Support Representative.
5. Click Sign In. You will see a prompt letting you know that you are connecting.
6. A list of events will appear. Select the Event that you will be scanning.
7. At the bottom of the screen, click on the Settings icon.
8. Click Auto Next Scan. If the device is set to OFF, click Always. (Save if error.) to tell the device to scan the next ticket automatically.
9. Click on the Settings Arrow at the top of the screen, and then click on the X to close the Settings.
10. You are now ready to scan tickets. Click Tap To Scan to scan the first ticket.
11. The camera is now turned on. Focus on the first QR Code or barcode.
a. When scanning a valid ticket, a Green Screen will appear saying Ticket Valid.
b. If the ticket has already been scanned, a Red Screen will appear saying Already Admitted.
c. If the ticket has been canceled, a Red Screen will appear saying Ticket Void or Canceled.
d. If you get a Red Screen that says Ticket Not Valid, this generally means that the ticket is for a different event. Check the dates and time on the ticket to ensure that they are at the correct show.
Manual Look Up
1. You can manually look up a barcode and check them in.
a. Click on the Manual icon at the bottom left of the screen.
b. Click on Only Numbers.
c. Enter the Barcode Number and click Send.
1. You can look up an order of tickets by entering in the Last Name or the Order ID Number.
a. Click on the Lookup icon.
b. Enter the Last Name or Order ID Number.
c. Select the ticket from the list.
d. Click Validate.
e. If ticket is Valid, you will see Ticket Valid in Green.
f. Click Back to List to return to the Lookup List.