1. Log In to Sales.
2. Make sure that you are cashed in before starting the fulfillment process. See "How to Cash In and Use AMS Sales to Create a Daily User Batch" for further instructions.
3. Click on Support Functions from the menu at the top of the screen. Hover over Fulfillment then select Membership. (Image 2)
4. Select the Pass program that you want to print. (Image 3)
5. Select all orders that need to be fulfilled by checking the individual boxes next to the order or click the Green Check Mark icon at the bottom of the screen if you want to print the entire batch. (Image 4)
6. Click on the Ticket icon at the bottom of the screen.
7. The Fulfillment Options window will open. Uncheck Print Payment Receipts. Select the Print Membership radio button. Also, make sure to select the printer from the list of Available Printers and move it to the Selected Printers list. Click OK to start printing your membership cards/passes (Image 5)
Your passes are now printing.