Agile clients who have been using our generic Agile Grey Skin can now update to our Agile Modern Skin. The Agile Modern Skin follows a responsive web design approach to work across a wide range of devices (tablets, smart phones, etc.). There is now no need to have a separate set up for desktop vs. mobile. Below are the following steps for setting up the Agile Modern Skin.
1. Log into Administration
2. Expand down the Corporate Organization icon (the house icon).
3. Select the Web folder
4. Click on Entry Points
5. In the Entry Point Group field, right click, select New and then Internet Group.
6. Name the Entry Point Group.
7. Select the Sales User. This name of the Sales User is generally Web User.
8. In the Sales Terminal drop down, select Internet or the appropriate Terminal Key that has been set up for your organization's online access.
9. Select Agile Modern in the Skin drop down.
10. In the Buyer Type field, right click and select New. Choose the appropriate Web Buyer Type (this is usually Web Standard).
11. Click Apply.
12. Select the Look and Feel tab
13. Add your organization's homepage URL in the Logo Link field. This will direct customers back to your homepage when the header image is clicked.
14. Choose your Jquery UI Style. (We have chosen Smoothness for this example but choose what works best for your organization). Examples of Jquery UI Styles can be found here.
15. Choose your Background Color and the Accessory colors for the website.
16. Add the link that your customers will be able to use to search for items using Key Words (this is generally your film/event list).
17. Add HTML information (if any) that you would like to appear in the Footer located at the bottom of your web page.
18. Click on the Images tab so you can upload your Banner Image. The Banner Image should be 1078 pixels wide x 150 pixels high and 72 DPI.
Choose Banner in the drop down and click on the Picture icon to upload your header image.
A Logo image can substitute as the banner image but when there is both a banner image and a logo image, the logo image will shift to the left side of the banner. A background image will replace the background color if chosen.
19. Once you have completed setting up the Agile Modern Entry Point Group, click Apply to save and then OK to close the screen.
Now you are ready to create your Entry Points. Below are samples of the different Entry Points views that can be created. Each sample links to the tutorial on how to create that type of URL view.
Agile List View - Click here to learn how to create this Entry Point.
Agile List View (tile/grid view) - Click here to learn how to create this Entry Point
Agile calendar (traditional calendar)- Click here to learn how to create this Entry Point
Agile Schedule View- Click here to learn how to create this Entry Point
Agile Donation Page - Click here to learn how to create this Entry Point
Agile Membership/Pass Info - Click here to learn how to create this Entry Point
Agile Catalog View (tile/grid view for merchandise) - Click here to learn how to create this Entry Point