Agile clients who have been using our generic Agile Grey Skin can now move to our Agile 2016 Skin. The Agile 2016 Skin follows a responsive web design approach to work across a wide range of devices (tablets, smart phones, etc.). There is now no need to have a separate setup for desktop vs. mobile. Below are the following steps for setting up the Agile 2016 Skin.
1. Log into Administration.
2. Click the Corporate Organization (house) icon.
3. Select the Web folder.
4. Click the Entry Points icon.
5. In the Entry Point Group field, right-click, select New, and click Internet Group.
6. Name the Entry Point Group.
7. Select the Sales User. (The name of this Sales User is generally Web User.)
8. In the Sales Terminal drop-down, select Internet or the appropriate Terminal Key that has been set up for your organization's online access.
9. Select Agile 2016 in the Skin drop-down.
10. In the Buyer Type field, right-click and select New. Choose the appropriate Web Buyer Type (this is usually Web Standard).
11. Click Apply.
12. Select the Look and Feel tab.
13. Add your organization's homepage URL to the Logo Link field. This will direct customers back to your homepage when the header image is clicked.
14. Choose your Background Color and the Accessory colors for the website.
15. Add the link that your customers will be able to use to search for items using Key Words (this is generally your film/event list).
16. Add HTML information (if any) that you would like to appear in the Footer located at the bottom of your web page.
17. Click the Images tab to upload your Banner Image. The Banner Image should be 1078 pixels wide x 150 pixels high and 72 DPI.
Choose Banner in the drop-down menu and click the Picture icon to upload your header image.
A Logo image may be substituted for a banner image. When both a banner image and a logo image are present, the logo image will shift to the left side of the banner. A background image will replace the background color if chosen.
18. Once you have completed setting up the Agile 2016 Entry Point Group, click Apply to save your changes and OK to close the screen.
Now you are ready to create your Entry Points. Below are samples of the different Entry Point views that can be created. Each sample links to the tutorial on how to create that type of URL view.
Agile List View - Click here to learn how to create this Entry Point.
Agile List View (tile/grid view) - Click here to learn how to create this Entry Point.
Agile Calendar (traditional calendar)- Click here to learn how to create this Entry Point
Agile Schedule View- Click here to learn how to create this Entry Point
Agile Donation Page - Click here to learn how to create this Entry Point
Agile Membership/Pass Info - Click here to learn how to create this Entry Point
Agile Catalog View (tile/grid view for merchandise) - Click here to learn how to create this Entry Point.