- Log in to Agile and Cash In for the day. (Please see "How to Cash In and Create a Daily User Batch in AMS" on how to Cash In.)
- Click on Support Functions at the top of the screen.
- Move the cursor down to Fulfillment.
- Move the cursor over to Regular.
- A Fulfillment screen will pop up. You will see on the left side of the screen you will see a list of Delivery Methods with the number of tickets there are to print.
- Choose Will Call and the list of orders that are in will call will appear on the screen
- Click the boxes next to the orders you want to print. If you want to print the entire list, select the Green Check Mark icon at the bottom of the screen and it will select all of the orders to be printed.
- Once all the orders are selected , click on the Ticket Icon at the bottom of the screen.
- The Fulfillment Options screen will open up. From the Available Printer list on the left of the screen, double click on the ticket printer to move it to the Selected Printers column. Un-check Print Payment Receipts and make sure that there is a Header Format selected. Also, make sure that the Sort Orders By is set to "Last Name" so that the tickets will print by alphabetical order by last name. Click OK to start printing the tickets.
- A progress screen will pop up. Once that is complete, click OK and wait for your tickets to finish printing.
Now your tickets are printed and can be stuffed in envelopes for your will call or to be mailed.
Have more questions? Submit a request