Clients can pull a CRM list of customers who have not received their Print At Home Tickets. Follow these instructions to pull this list.
1. In Administration click on the Corporate Organization (the house icon).
2. Click on the Customer organization folder
3. Select Customer Relations.
4. In the CRM Query list, select Event Print-At-Home Unfulfilled.
5. In the CRM Query Email field, right click and select New.
6. Click on the Set Parameters button.
7. Select the Sales Organization folder from the list provided.
8. Select the Event Name and then click on OK.
9. The list of customers that have not received their print at home tickets will appear.
10. Click Export Data to CSV to save the information to a spread sheet.
11. Switch to Sales and click on Maintenance to look up their order.
13. Send their tickets to them via email (See Re-sending Print At Home Tickets)