1. Log into Agile Ticketing Solutions Web Portal: https://portal.agiletix.com
2. On the dashboard on the left side of the window, click schedule.
Find the event in the schedule view you are checking into. Click on the View More button at the bottom of the event in the schedule view.
4. Select View Check-In from the pop-up.
5. You will see the list of Customer Orders in Alphabetical Order.
A. You can click on Quick Check In to check in the entire order if all of the customers are together and ready to enter your event.
B. If the entire party has not arrived, you can click on the Customer's Name and then check mark the ticket that is being redeemed. Click on Check In Selected button to check that ticket in.
C. If you have multiple pages of orders, you can click on the Magnifying Glass icon and search for the order by Last Name, Order Number, or the Last Four Digits of the credit card number they used to purchase the tickets.
D. You can also search for a customer by click on the letter the corresponds with the first letter of their last name.
6. Note: At the bottom of the screen, you will see the total number of tickets Sold, the number of tickets that have been Redeemed/Checked In, and the number of Un-Redeemed tickets. It also gives you the total number of tickets that have been Printed.
7. You can pull a Gate Control report to get a total number of attendees for your event with the detail of all of the ticket types that were checked in.