We are excited to announce our most recent update is about to be released. This update provides significant benefits to the Agile Ticketing System. The update is expected to occur early Wednesday morning February 3, 2016. The next time you login to the system on or after Wednesday you will automatically be updated to the newest version. The update will take approximately five minutes. Once the update is complete you will be able to access the system as you normally would. A summary of all the changes included in this update are shown below.
- DONORPERFECT INTEGRATION:
- We continued to make further changes to the DPO integration based on feedback.
- Added support to merge customer/donor information on both systems.
- Added an option to control whether the integration is bi-directional or not.
- Added a minimum gift amount option. This will keep from adding donor records in DPO for very small gift amounts.
- UPDATED REPORTS:
- Added support for a new Date Picker that allows an easier way to schedule recurring reports. The new Date Picker will continue to be rolled out to all reports over the coming months.
- Fixed an issue with quantities being incorrect on several Package reports.
- MODERN DEFAULT SKIN:
- We have revamped our "Agile Gray" skin and updated the default styling option.
- Follows responsive web design approach to work across a wide range of devices.
- New menu design.
- A more modern flat approach to objects.
- No more split settings for desktop vs. mobile.
- Added the ability to delete venues that are no longer being used.
- Added the ability to delete customer addresses and phone numbers.
- Searching for orders by Member Number now returns all order associated with the member/customer.
- Added a remaining benefits column to the list of benefits to show exactly how many the customer has left.
- Added a CC Batch Number to printing options so it can be printed as a reference number on receipts.
- Added Custom Properties and Donor Management Values options to Admin Express site.
- Added an open in new tab/window option to links added in the HTML editor.
- Added a Venue or Organization same-as URL to our event micro-data. This allows search engines to tie the ticketed events directly to the organization's website on searches.
- Added a new option for credit card swipes that consistently has bad swipes.
- Added the ability to capture digital signatures on PAX EMV terminals.
- Fixed an issue with Ticket Forwarding incorrectly affecting membership benefits.
- Fixed an issue with searching for Catalog items in web sales.
- Fixed an issue where non-event organizations show up in the event sales list in Agile app.
- Removed the need to select a Merchant value for non credit card payment methods.
- Fixed an issue with ticket printing when using Sales Line defined images (Overhead, Item, or Ticket Image).
- Fixed an issue with the "In Cart" count value when a Catalog item was removed from a cart online.
- Fixed an issue with Catalog item benefits becoming available again after they had all been used in web sales.
If you have any questions or concerns about this update please email us at email@example.com. This support email address allows you to communicate with us any enhancements or issues related to the Agile Ticketing system. You should always feel free to contact us via any of the following support options: (615)360-6700, (877)282-8942, or firstname.lastname@example.org.