1. On your computer, open Devices and Printers.
2. Right click on the printer that you want to remove and select Remove Device.
3. After removing all printers that use the driver you want to remove, Re-Start the computer.
4. Once your computer is rebooted, open Device and Printers. Click on any printer in the list and then click on Print Server Properties at the top of the screen.
5. On the dialog that pops up, click the Drivers tab and select the print driver from the list and click the Change Driver Settings button at the bottom of the screen. NOTE: It is very important that you click on the Change Driver Settings button first so that it puts you into the administrative mode. If you do not change the driver settings to administrative mode, then the driver will only be partially removed.
6. After getting into administrative mode, select the print driver from the list and then click on the Remove button.
7. Select the Remove driver and driver package radio button and click OK.
8. Click the Delete button when prompted.
9. Re-Start your computer to save all of the changes.