Will Call tickets can be printed in advance of a show so everything can be prepared and ready for when the box office opens.
- First, log into Agile and Cash In for the day. (Please see "How to Cash In and Create a Daily User Batch in AMS" if you are unsure how to do this.)
- In Sales, you will need to select the Buyer Type (AMS – Box Office) and click on the “Event” tab (See Image 1).
- Under the Events tab, select the event from which you are trying to print will call. This will then populate a list of shows for you to select from (you can also use the “keyword” search to find the event that you need to print) (See Image 2).
- Once you see the event that you are wanting to print, right click on the event and then select “Fulfill Tickets” (See Image 3).
- The Fulfillment Screen will pop up. You will see on the left side of the screen that there are Will Call tickets to print and how many tickets there are to print. (See Image 4)
- Once you have selected the “Will Call” tickets a list of Will Call orders will populate to the right of the screen (See Image 5).
- At the bottom of the screen you will see a green check mark. Click on the Green Check Mark and it will select all of the orders to be printed (See Image 6).
- Once all the orders are selected (See Image 7), click on the Ticket Icon at the bottom of the screen (See Image 7.1).
- The Fulfillment Options screen will open up (See Image 8). From the Available Printer list, double click on the fulfillment printer to move it to the Selected Printers column. Un-check Print Payment Receipts and make sure that there is a Header Format selected. Also, make sure that the Sort Orders By is set to "Last Name" so that the tickets will print by alphabetical order by last name.
- A progress screen will pop up. Once that is complete, click OK and wait for your tickets to finish printing (See Image 9).
Now your will call is ready to be filled and ready for customer pick up.