1. Log In to your organization's Web Portal via https://portal.agiletix.com.
2. Open the Reports menu item.
2. Open the Accounting group.
3. Select the Gross Revenue - ComScore/Rentrak/EDI report.
4. Set the Event Date Range:
- Change Specify Dates to Yesterday.
5. If you have any tickets with a fair market value price, check the box next to Include Prices Category 2 in Ticket Price.
6. Enter your organization's ComScore code. This is the number that ComScore assigns when you sign up.
7. You can optionally enter the Venue name next to Filter by Venue or enter All for every Venue.
8. Click Schedule E-mail.
9. Enter the email address email@example.com. If you wish to send these emails to a personal account, place a semi-colon followed by your personal/business email address.
10. Select Daily under recurrence pattern.
11. Select the time of day you want the reports to be emailed. We suggest that you set them to send at 1 A.M. daily. Make sure that your date is set to the same date years in the future (You can only set the end date for 12 years in the future).
12. Make sure that you are sending this as a PDF file under Report Format.
13. Add the name of your Theater and your ComScore number so it will appear in the email subject line.
14. Click submit.