The integration with DonorPerfect allows information entered into Agile to populate the appropriate fields in DonorPerfect. Every item that can be sold in Agile can trigger either a gift or an other info entry being added to a donor's record in DonorPerfect. For this article, an event will be used as an example of how to set up the other info integration.
- Open up your event folder.
- Click on the Event or Show icon that contains the event you want to edit.
- Click on the Event and then the Tier to show the Event Prices.
- Select the Price or Prices that you want to edit. Right-click on the prices and choose Properties.
- Click on the Donor Management tab to view the available options.
- The Other Item Properties section on the Donor Management tab contains several important settings used for the other info records in DonorPerfect.
Item Category - A code field pulled directly from your DonorPerfect account. It is used to categorize the item in DonorPerfect.
Include Item Description Details - This setting controls whether a description of the item appears in the comments of the other info record.
- By setting the Non-Gift Item Category the integration now understands that these tickets should be considered other info to track in DonorPerfect.
These tickets are now set up to create other info records in DonorPerfect.
Other info records created by the Agile integration will set other values as needed based on the transaction that occurred on the Agile terminal.
Date - The date of the transaction.
Item Amount - The total dollar amount of the categorized items.
Number of Items - The total number of categorized items.
Comments - The contains a description of the item if the Include Item Description Details is checked along with some reference numbers to look up the order in Agile.