When you first log in to Agile to start your shift for the day, each user needs to start the day by opening their Cash In User Batch. The User Batch allows you to track your sales for the day.
1. Log in to Agile Ticketing Solutions with your username and password. If you haven’t received your user credentials, please contact your system administrator to set up your username and password.
2. Once logged in, you will see "Action" in the menu at the top of the screen. Click on Action->Agent->Cash In/Out.
3. The Agent Cash In/Cash Out pop up screen will appear.
4. Click on the "Cash In" button at the bottom of the screen to start your batch for the day.
5. Count your beginning cash bank and enter it in the Opening Cash field at the top of the screen.
6. Once you have entered your Opening Cash, click on Apply at the bottom of the screen.
7. Add any special notes in the Notes field (i.e. "Manger On Duty"; Time you started your shift; any important information that has to do with your opening shift).
8. Once you have entered your Notes, click on Apply at the bottom of the screen to save your information.
9. Once you have completed your opening procedures for your user batch, click on the Close button to close the screen.
10. You are now ready to start processing sales for the day.
NOTE: Entering in your cash bank will allow you to track your cash sales for the day and also allow you to balance at the end of your shift. Agile itemizes all of your sale s processed through your user batch and allows you to pull this information on your user batch report by clicking on View Report.
Click Here to learn how to Cash Out to close your Daily User Batch and to view your User Batch Report.