1. Log into Sales, and go into the POS system.
2. If you need to look up a previous order Click on the Order Search Icon in the upper right corner.
3. Enter in the order number or a customer keyword to search for an order.
Once you have found the order you can select the order to enter into a maintenance mode. Maintenance mode allows you to make changes to an already processed order.
If you need to reprint the receipt for an order you are able to do so from this widow by select the print receipt button.
You may also send or resend an order confirmation from this screen by clicking on the confirmation email icon.
If you find that you need to do maintenance to the order in the AMS screen you can click on he Maintenace icon to pull up the order in AMS.
4. If you have just finished processing an order and need to pull it up again Click on the Maintain Last Order icon. This can be found in the Subtotal Summary area in the left corner.
5. Clicking the Maintain Last Order icon will bring up the last order in Maintenance mode.