Want to learn more? Sign up today for our ATSU Learning Webinar: Everything You Need To Know About Ticket Packs and Customer Benefits.
Ticket Packs are a way for our clients to sell non-dated tickets that a customer can use at any time for certain events. These packs are set up in Agile as a Catalog item that attaches Customer Benefits to a customer's account. The customer can then redeem their benefits at the box office or can log in online with their username, email address and password to use their benefits.
1. Log in to Sales.
2. Click on the Customer Icon in the top toolbar
3. Search for the Customer by filling in the fields. Click on the customer's information to start the ticket process. NOTE: If a customer has more than one customer account, you should merge them into one record. If you do not know how to merge a customer, see Merging Multiple Customer Accounts. (Image 1)
4. Select the first film that the customer wishes to redeem. Pay attention to the Customer Benefit Summary. If a customer has partially redeemed their ticket pack, this number will reflect that as well. If a customer has used all of their ticket pack, the message will indicate there are 0 tickets remaining. (Image 2)
**Note: Make sure to choose the correct ticket type as well. Some tickets require the ticket type to be Ticket Pack Redemption. If another ticket type is added to the cart instead, the customer benefits will not be redeemed properly.
**Note: If the Restricted Prices box is checked, the system will always show and allow sales of the Ticket Pack Redemption ticket, regardless if a customer has a ticket pack or not. This is why it is extremely important that the first step is always pulling up the customer record first.
5. When adding tickets to the order, watch for the message below. If “Yes” is clicked, then the system will allow more tickets than the customer benefits indicate (overriding the benefits). If “No” is clicked, the system will not add the inventory to the cart and will allow an adjustment of the number of tickets. (Image 3)
**Note: Once the customer has redeemed the ticket pack, they can also purchase additional tickets in the same order.
6. Once all of the tickets the customer wants are in the Item Summary, click Proceed. (Image 4)
7. Collect payment if necessary, and click finalize. (Image 5)