- Log in to Agile Ticketing Solutions with your username and password. If you haven’t received your user credentials, please contact your system administrator to set up your username and password. Make sure that you are cashed in before starting sales for the day. See "How to Cash In Using POS" for further instructions.
- You will need to set the buyer type before you start processing sales for the day. To do so, click on Action (the gears icon) at the top of the screen and select “Set Buyer Type” (See Image 1.0). A screen will appear where you can choose the buyer type (See Image 1.1).
NOTE: If your company has multiple organizations, you will need to select which one you are working with before you can select buyer type.
- Select "AMS - Box Office."
- Select the “Gift Card” icon in the upper portion of the screen (See Image 3). Then select gift card program (See Image 3.1).
- You can choose a preset amount or you can click on “Enter Amount” if the customer is wanting a certain amount added to the card. (See Image 4)
NOTE: If the customer already has a card, they can bring the card back to be recharged. All you will have to do is click on the “Re-Charge Amount” button to add to the existing card (See Image 5).
- Once you have selected an amount you will get the Gift Card Look Up prompt. At this time, swipe the gift card. After the gift card number populates on the screen, click "Assign" to add the money to the card (See Image 6).
- To confirm an order, view the Item Summary section to at the right side of the screen to make sure the order is correct (See Image 6.1).
- Once an order has been confirmed, click on the “Enter Payment” icon (See Image 7).
- A screen will pop up asking you to change delivery method. Select desired method and click on “OK” (See Image 8).
- Another screen will pop up asking you to choose the method of payment (See Image 9). Select the payment type that corresponds with how the customer wishes to pay (Example: Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Gift Card, etc.).
NOTE: At this point, if you have a USB Credit Card swipe attached to your terminal, you can swipe the credit card and all the credit card information will populate and automatically finalize the order.
- Click “Proceed” to complete the order (See Image 10).
- You will know the order is complete when the window in the lower right corner turns yellow and says “Last Order” at the top of that window (See image 11).
NOTE: The above information allows you to sell a gift card without capturing customer information. We always recommend capturing customer information when possible, but it is not necessary. To assign the gift card to a customer record, select the "Customer" icon at the top of the POS screen and either search for an existing customer or click "Add New."
- If a customer comes up with a gift card and is wanting to know how much money is on the card, you can go to the Gift Card Program and then click on the "Check Balance" icon to the right of the dollar amounts (See Image 12).
- When you click on the "Check Balance" icon, the Gift Card Lookup window will pop up. Swipe or manually enter the card number. Click search and then the balance will appear in the screen (See Image 13).
Have more questions? Submit a request