We are excited to announce our most recent update is about to be released. This update provides significant benefits to the Agile Ticketing System. The update is expected to occur early Wednesday morning February 4, 2015. The next time you login to the system on or after Wednesday you will automatically be updated to the newest version. The update will take approximately five minutes. Once the update is complete you will be able to access the system as you normally would. A summary of all the changes included in this update are shown below.
- DONOR PERFECT INTEGRATION: We continued to make further changes to the DPO integration.
- Added the ability to take a donation or membership pledge and spread out the payments over 12 months.
- Added support for Thank You Letter, Type of Gift, and document number to be used on gifts in DPO.
- Added support for adding non gift transactions in the other info area in DPO. These records can be organized via a user definable set of item categories. The quantity and amount values on these records can be used in calculated fields to track ticket purchases. The details about the items purchased can also be masked to make sure too much detail about a purchaser’s history is not made available in DPO.
- Include in Gift Calculations is now turned on by default for all memberships and donations.
- Added support for linking dual members in DPO based on a specified link code.
- Added the ability to override the donor management parameters to be pushed to DPO for each transaction in the Sales app. A user with proper security can set the GL Code, Solicitation Code, Sub Solicitation Code, Campaign Code, Thank You Letter, Include in Gift Calculations, Item Category, and Include Item Details options for each item on a transaction.
Removed the need to have Smart Actions enabled for syncing data back to Agile Ticketing.
- UPDATED REPORTS:
Added support to run reports by specifying a specific Gift Card program.
Added a new Gift Card Manifest and Gift Card Manifest Extract report.
Added a total for credit card tips to the User Batch Audit report.
- ENHANCED MEMBER IMPORT: Updated the member import process to accept all phone number types and customer questions. Also added the ability to import external customer numbers to support the initial Donor Perfect data sync.
- Removed the requirement for phone numbers on customers in the Sales and Admin apps.
- Added an option to allow customer benefits attached to a membership to continue working after expiration.
- Added support for SafeSave payment merchant integration.
- Added a new Fair Market Value option to prices. This allows values to be associated with comp tickets used as a member benefit.
- Fixed an issue where Display Groups could not be set up on Entry Points or Questions.
- Changed the criteria for member scanning so it would work without specifying a tier on the member benefit.
- Fixed an issue where the transaction details could not be brought up on a donation in order maintenance.
- Changed the selection of an event for a benefit to be more explicit to keep from accidently setting up a ticket benefit incorrectly.
- Fixed the validation criteria on the member properties so a blank member number cannot be used.
- Fixed an issue where the credit card payment boxes get disabled after validation fails on the web.
- Fixed a validation error when alphabet character were used in the credit card number or security code on the web.
- Fixed a security issue that kept ticket formats from being edited at a corp level organization.
- Fixed an issue where promo code member prices show up when they should not.
If you have any questions or concerns about this update please email us at email@example.com. This support email address allows you to communicate with us any enhancements and issues related to the Agile Ticketing system. You should always feel free to contact us via any of the following support options: (615)360-6700, (877)282-8942, or firstname.lastname@example.org.