- Start by logging into the Agile Ticketing admin application.
- Choose your organization from the tree in the left hand column, and expand to show your organization's administration options.
- Expand the Web folder and click on the Skin option.
- Double-click on the Skin that you want to edit.
- The Web Skin consists of several parts.
- The Name of the skin.
- The Text to show in the browser title bar.
- The Favorite Icon to show in the browser.
- The Default skin is used for API integration and AMS based order confirmations.
- The Enable option can be used to enable/disable the skin to be chosen for Entry Points.
- HeaderMenu.inc - File included at the top of all pages. Logos and main menus are defined here.
- Footer.inc - File included at the bottom of all pages. Contact information and 1-CustomScript.js reference are defined here.
- Other files can be created with specific filenames to insert at specific locations. Contact Agile Support for help with this feature.
- The Include Images tab is used to upload and reference images in the HTML Include files. Images can be imported and deleted. For each image the relative shortcut is provided for referencing the image.
- The Style Sheet tab is used for editing the cascading style sheet for this skin. Agile defines many default styles in a master .css file. These values can be overridden in this client style sheet.
- The Style Images tab is used for uploading images referenced in the style sheet. These images are placed in the same directory as the .css file.
Editing a Web Skin
Have more questions? Submit a request