Agile Ticketing can be installed on any Microsoft Windows PC meeting the following minimum requirements:
- Windows 8 or higher (Windows 7 supported until January 2020)
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 25MB available hard disk space
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or greater
The Agile sales and administration client communicates over a 256-bit SSL encrypted and tokenized binary stream that utilizes standard internet port 443 communication protocols. No special network or port configurations are typically needed to support terminal connection to the cloud servers.
Recommended Minimal connection specifications:
- Wired broadband 1.5 megabits per second (Mbps) or greater per station
- 50ms or less latency to (prod1.agileticketing.net)
(Although not optimal WIFI and Wireless connections can be used but should be tested prior to sales to validate connectivity and signal strength)
Peripherals are not required to run Agile. However, if you intend to use peripherals, there are some requirements imposed on each specific peripheral.
Terminal Barcode Scanner:
- Scanner must register as an HID device Scanner must be programmable with a Preamble of a $ character and a Postamble of an ENTER character
- To test you scanner, open notepad and scan a barcode. If you don't see the $ before and an ENTER after the barcode you've scanned, you should look for device programming instructions for the particular device model number on the device manufacturer's website. Agile Ticketing Solutions will provide limited support for devices not on our recommended list.
Terminal Card Swipe:
- Card Swipe must register as an HID device
- Card Swipe must be programmable with a Preamble of an f7 character.
- Card Swipes aren't as easy to test. Here is a link to instructions for programming the card swipes we recommend. If you have issues, you should look for device programming instructions for the particular device model number on the device manufacturer's website. Agile Ticketing Solutions will provide limited support for devices not on our recommended list.
Terminal Cash drawer:
- Cash Drawer requires a serial connection.
- Agile Ticketing Solutions will provide limited support for devices not on our recommended list.