We are excited to announce our most recent update is about to be released. This update provides significant benefits to the Agile Ticketing System. The update is expected to occur early August 8, 2023 between the hours of 3:00 AM CST and 5:00 AM CST.
During this time, you will not be able to access the ticketing platform, run reports, or receive any automated reports.
The next time you log into the system on or after Tuesday, August 8, 2023, you will automatically be updated to the newest version. The update should only take a few moments to apply. Once the update is complete you will be able to access the system as you normally would. A summary of all the changes included in this update is shown below.
- Fandango Integration
- Optionally sell film events on Fandango site and app
- Quick and easy setup/integration process
- Ask your support rep how to get started
- Digital Signage
- New ATS Digital Signage app for Fire TV Sticks
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max recommended
- Display dynamic and static content on signage displays in your venue such as
- Today's showtimes
- This weeks showtimes
- Up next in venue
- Multi venue way-finder with up next in each
- Concessions Menu
- Ticket Prices and other box office information
- Coming soon and Now Playing posters
- External web content
- Look and feel customizable with your logo, colors, and background image
- Signage content is added/edited in our portal
- Content is automatically refreshed to stay current
- Portrait or Landscape displays supported
- Option to rotate through a group of content
- Commercial Display options available
- Installation services available
- Added support for editing web settings and Entry Points
- Added support for Gate Control and scanning
- Added option for members to scan digital or physical card to sign in and utilize benefits.
- Added option to auto redeem tickets if kiosk is near the point of entry
- POS Customer Facing Display
- Added graphical seating display similar to web so customers can see the available seats in a seated venue
- Allow unselecting to remove items in POS sales list.
- Fixed scrolling issue in POS ticket type panel.
- Allow business and contact customers to see and forward tickets.
- Added barcode visibility and search to event check in process.
- Adjusted Apple Wallet ticket format to deal with varying colors better.
- Verify address process online should only be shown if an actual delivery is occurring on the order.
- Sorted price lists by Buyer type and then Price/Ticket type.
- Hide and allow credit limit on customers by default.
- Fixed issue with CodeReadr integration and scanning batch setup.
- Updated component for sending emails from the system.
- Added option to hide quick cash keys in POS.
- Removed allow package sale option and defaulted to on.
- Added some orphan seat logic to keep people from leaving single seats unsold.
- Added option to have more than 2 custom ticketing domains for an organization.