Install Driver (if not already installed):
- Install the Citizen CT-S751 driver before connecting the printer. The driver is available at https://www.agiletix.com/downloads.
- Connect the printer and power it on.
- Open the Devices and Printers folder in the Windows Control Panel.
- Find the CITIZEN CT-S751 printer.
Cut Mode Settings
- Right-click on the CITIZEN CT-S751 printer and select Printer properties.
- Select the Advanced Tab.
- Click on the Printing Defaults… button.
- Click on the Advanced… button.
- In the Advanced Options window under Cutter Mode change to Partial Cut/Partial Cut or whatever cut mode you prefer.
- click on the OK buttons in each window to save settings.