1. Go to portal.agiletix.com
2. Log in using your Username, Password, and Domain.
3. Click on the Customer Icon on the side of the screen.
4. In the Keyword box, enter the Name, phone number, address, or email address of the customer.
5. Click on the customer's account.
6. Scroll down to the Account Benefits tab.
7. To add a Benefit for this customer, click on the Add New Account Benefit button.
8. Select the type of benefit you are adding.
- Event/Showing Benefit: Allows you to chose a specific event(s) or showing(s) that the member can use to get tickets based on their benefit level.
- Catalog Benefit: Allows the customer to have a benefit for specific items (i.e. T-shirts, Drink Discount, etc.).
- Membership Benefit: Used for access to discounted memberships or pass types.
- Package Benefit: Allows users to access specific packages (i.e. Season Subscription package).
- Show Benefit: Allows the organization to restrict the benefits to be for an entire run of a Show or Event (i.e. Greatest Movie is showing 10 times in the week, but the member can only select a single date for the entire run. Once they have selected an event in that run, they will not be able to choose another event).
For this example, we will be creating an Event/Showing Benefit.
9. On the Benefit Page name your Benefit.
10. Then, select your organization from the drop-down.
11. Select the correct Sales Line Type. NOTE: You MUST make sure that this matches the Sales Line Type of your Events. If you have multiple Events with different Sales Line Types, you will need to create a Benefit for each Sales Line Type.
12. Next, you will need to select the Sales Folder that the events for this benefit are in.
13. If this benefit is for a Specific Event/Showing, start typing in the event/show name and select the specific Event from the drop-down. If all Events/Showings are available for this benefit, leave the default Nothing Selected.
14. Specify the tier from the drop-down.
15.From the drop-down, Specify Ticket Type.
NOTE: If you do not select the correct ticket type for this benefit, the benefit will be open-ended and allow anyone to access this benefit.
16. Next, set your restrictions:
- If you want to restrict how many redemption tickets per item/event a customer can receive, checkmark Specify Max Per Item and enter how many tickets per item/event a customer will be able to redeem.
- Make sure to enter the max number of tickets that are available for each pack by entering the amount in Specify Max Per Members area (i.e. if you have a 6-pack, then you will want to limit the number of tickets per member at 6).
17. Finally, select your Start Date and End Date. Start date is the date that this benefit will be available to the customer. The End date is the day the benefit will no longer be available.
18. Once you have all of this information filled out click on the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
19. If you ever need to edit the benefit(s) click on the edit icon next to the benefit name in the customer record.