Clients that have a PAX device attached to their POS stations, they will need to follow these steps to process a refund.
1. In the POS screen click on the Maintenance icon at the top of the screen.
2. Search for the order that needs to be refunded.
3. Click on the order to open it in the item summary screen.
4. Click on the checkbox at the bottom of the screen to select all of the tickets that need to be refunded.
5. Once you have selected the tickets for refund click on the red X to remove the tickets from the order.
6. Proceed to the payment screen and select the card type that you will be refunding.
7. Swipe the credit card, click close and then finalize the order.
NOTE: You must be on a terminal with a connected PAX device.