Agile POS users can process a discount to an existing catalog and membership price at the time of purchase. Follow these steps to add a discount to an order.
1. Select the Catalog icon at the top of the POS screen.
2. Select the category group you will be selling.
3. Choose the Item Group
4. Click on the Percentage Sign icon.
5. Select the item that you will be discounting.
6. In the Reduction Amount? window enter the discount you will be giving (in this example I'm entering in 50 as I'm creating a 50% discount off of the $5.00 drink.)
- Choose the top button if you want to give a percentage off the regular price
- Choose the middle button if you want to take a dollar amount off the regular price
- Choose the bottom button if you want this to be the price you want to charge.
7. The item will now be in the shopping cart at the discounted price.
8. Complete the transaction once all items have been added to the cart.