We are excited to announce our most recent update is about to be released. This update provides significant benefits to the Agile Ticketing System. The update is expected to occur early Tuesday morning May 30, 2017, between 3:00 AM CDT and 5:00 AM CDT. The next time you log into the system on or after Tuesday you will automatically be updated to the newest version. The update should only take a few moments to apply. Once the update is complete you will be able to access the system as you normally would. A summary of all the changes included in this update is shown below.
We will be hosting four Learning Lab webinars. Two sessions will be held on Thursday, June 1, 2017, at 10:00 AM and 2:30 PM CDT. The other two sessions will be held on Tuesday, June 6, 2017, at 10:00 AM and 2:30 PM CDT. To register for one of these sessions, CLICK HERE
After the version 6.8 update, some of our clients may be asked to upgrade the .NET Framework component on your terminal to Version 4.6.2. This does not have to be completed immediately but will need to be installed before August 31, 2017. In some cases, it could take up to 10 minutes to complete. Clients that are required to install this version will see a pop-up window notification (see image).
- Reporting/Web Portal:
- Made the page easier to navigate on the desktop and mobile devices.
- Added Favorite reports option to report list. Click the star next to the report name will add the report to your favorites list.
- Enhanced Tier / Price Type area of event setup.
- Changed the order of left-hand menu items: Events, Customers, Sales, Reports, Users, Help.
- Added ticket image and ticket verbiage options to event setup screen.
- When adding a Ticket Price in Web Portal, we have added an option to preview how a printed ticket will look.
- Moved certain information fields on templates to Additional Info Area.
- Clicking on the report title opens back up the report category list.
- Cleaned up the Custom Property area on the event setup screen.
- Added a new Web Links option to get direct links to an event. This option also includes all links that may be useful to the event administrator.
- Updated the Inventory Schedule View
- Color designation above event changes based on available inventory. Less than 5% inventory remaining for a show will appear as red. 50% of inventory shows as blue. Green means that the majority of the inventory is available.
- Added a View More button to show full description of inventory and more information about the event and properties.
- Added a venue filter to allow you see inventory for a specific venue.
- Added the option to go to the event edit/manage page from the View More Details page.
- Added the View Check-In button from the Inventory Schedule View
- Changed the Customer folder to be named Customer Relations.
- Changed the CRM area to be named Emails and Letters.
- New Data Set added to support scheduled event reminders.
- Changed how Emails and Letters are created to clean up the top list. When setting up a new Email or Letter you see the description of the Data Sets along with the elements included.
- Fair Market value and deductible amounts added to Membership Welcome Letters and Membership Activity Emails.
- Much easier to delete events. Events can be deleted in a single step process. You no longer have to delete all prices and tiers to delete an event.
- Changed the Regional Information and Corp Information folders to be named Settings.
- Added new option to generate random promo codes.
- Added option to extract promo codes along with usages / available quantities.
- Cleaned up the Entry Point setup screen to make usable options more prominent.
- Added an option to not require phone number entry during online customer creation.
- Added an option to hide the Individual / Business option during online customer creation.
- Added an option to hide the Security Question option during online customer creation.
- Simplified the Member Benefit setup screen to be easier to select appropriate benefits.
- Included more information in the Member Benefits list to more easily see what benefits are set up.
- Added new options to support PartnerTech brand cash drawers and cash drawer ports.
- Online sales will now require every page be viewed in secure HTTPS.
- Added option to track online sales based on referral links.
- Added capture of IP address used for online payments to help with credit card charge-back documentation.
- New 4DPayments integrator support for credit card processing.
- Added option for pre-authorization AVS check for FDMS merchants.
- Removed the need to choose the credit card type for online sales. Saves extra clicks during the customer's purchase process.
- Added paging support to collapse show times list when they contain more than six upcoming show times.
- Enhanced the way dates can be selected on event list Entry Points. Individual day buttons show up automatically if 14 dates or less have events. If there are more event dates a calendar option is shown with days highlighted that have events.
- Changed the email validation criteria during online customer creation to allow email addresses that were being reported as invalid.
- More detail available in Event Inventory Summary view in the sales app
- Changed the address edit process to change the address on unfulfilled orders.
- Made the choice of Print at Home or Mobile tickets more explicit during the online sales process.
- Agile ScanSmart
- Changed the scan of a membership card to look for unredeemed tickets for an event on their account before using a benefit to add another ticket.
- Removed the requirement to define Tier and Ticket Type for membership scanning setup. Leaving these blank will allow tickets set up under Gate Control Scanned Entry Buyer Type along with benefits define what ticket types are allowed to be scanned into an event.
- Fixed an issue with reporting and time precision.
- Fixed an application crash when creating a price from event price setup page.
- Fixed an application crash when adjusting the order of customer property values.
- Fixed an issue with how boxes are drawn on PDF format tickets.
- Benefit groups in retired folders are now hidden when setting up a membership price level.
- Events in retired folders are now hidden from the Point of Sale interface.
- Fixed an issue where the MemberAuthenticate API method did not evaluate all members password.
- Fixed an issue where cached event list data would get messed up by custom calls to XML feeds for the same Entry Point.
- Fixed a display issue where the mobile tickets option would disappear from the System Control settings.
- Fixed an issue with seated events that only have promotional prices available.
- Fixed an issue with logging in with a Facebook account during online sales.
If you have any questions or concerns about this update please email us at email@example.com. This support email address allows you to communicate with us any enhancements or issues related to the Agile Ticketing system. You should always feel free to contact us via any of the following support options: (615)360-6700, (877)282-8942, or firstname.lastname@example.org.