1. In Administration, open up the BlueFolder where you will be importing your Events and select the Template icon.
2. Select the Template that you wish to copy.
3. Right click on the Template and select Copy/Import.
4. The Copy/Import window will appear.
5. Select Import Example to save the Import Spread Sheet Example to your computer.
6. Fill in the information on your spread sheet.
- Copy From (Column A) - You will need to add the exact name of the Template you will be using for this import. *Required
- Date TBD (Column B)- Enter FALSE in this column. If you have not confirmed the dates you wish to import, then enter TRUE. *Required
- Start Date (Column C) -This is the date and time of your Event. *Required
- Duration (Column D) -This is where you will enter the duration of your event in minutes. *Required
- External Name (Column E) – This is the name of your Event that will appear online. *Required
- Internal Name (Column F) – This is a short name for your event that will appear in the box office application. *Required
- Color (Column G) – ** Not Required
- Ticket Verbiage 1 – 5 (Column H-L) – This is where you will put information that will appear on the ticket ** Not Required
- Description (Column M) – This is where you will enter the description for your event. ** Not Required
- Short Descriptive 1 /Short Descriptive 2 (Column N&O)- These areas allow you to put short descriptions that appear either at the top of the ticket page or under the date and time of the event. ** Not Required
- Short Description (Column P) – This is a short synopsis that appears in a list view on your website ** Not Required.
- Confirmation (Column Q) – Add specific confirmation text for this event that will be emailed to the customer once the order has been confirmed. ** Not Required.
- Image (Column R) – This can be the list of image names for your event that you can import at the same time as the spread sheet. ** Not Required
- Thumbnail (Column S) – This a smaller image that will appear in your event listing online. ** Not Required
- Overhead Image (Column T) – This is a seating chart image that your customers can view online. ** Not Required.
- Overhead Thumbnail – Small version of you seating chart. ** Not Required
- Ticket Image/Extra Image/Media (Columns V-W) – Add an image that will appear on the print at home ticket and include a video that appears online. ** Not Required
7. Save and Close the spread sheet once you have completed entering in all of your Events.
8.In Administration, go back to the Blue Folder and select Template.
9. Right Click on one of the Templates and select Copy/Import.
10. Select Load File and choose the spread sheet from your computer.
11. The Events will now be in the Copy/Import window. Make any edits if needed.
12. Once completed, click Apply and then OK. You will now see all of your Events and are ready to place them on sale.