Copying an Event that is already built in Web Portal is very easy to do with these simple steps:
1. Go to portal.agiletix.com
2. Type in Username, Password and Domain, and then login.
3. On the left side of the screen, click Events.
4. Under the Events tab, click the Events button to see a full list of all of Events.
5. Click the Copy button next to the Event.
6. In the New Event window, you can change the Start Date and Time of the New Event that you are creating.
7. Click on Continue once you have finished editing this window.
8. If necessary, use the Event Edit page to edit the event further. On this page, you may edit the Properties of the new event; edit, change or add Pricing and Inventory; add or remove Images; and more.
9. In the Sales Channel Availability section, set a time for when your tickets go on sale.
10. First, select a Mode. Simple Mode allows you to make the same changes to all Sales Channels at once. Advanced Mode allows you to set different parameters for different Sales Channels.
11. Whether in Simple or Advanced Mode, click the box next to the Sales Channels you would like to activate.
12. Set the time that you would like for your tickets to go on sale and when they go off sale.
13. Once you are done making your edits to the New Event, click on the Save Changes button.