00:13 New Web Portal Features
01:05 Media Gallery
02:10 Email Marketing Opt-In
03:05 Ticket Scanning and Gate Control
03:58 Ticket Formats
05:19 Emails and Letters
08:13 Optional App Framework Updates
We are excited to announce our most recent update is about to be released. This update provides significant benefits to the Agile Ticketing System. The update is expected to occur early December 6, 2022, between the hours of 3:00 AM CST and 5:00 AM CST.
During this time, you will not be able to access the ticketing platform, run reports, or receive any automated reports.
The next time you log into the system on or after Tuesday, December 6th, 2022, you will automatically be updated to the newest version. The update should only take a few moments to apply. Once the update is complete you will be able to access the system as you normally would. A summary of all the changes included in this update is shown below.
- Added the ability to add/update Sales Line Types in the portal.
- Added the ability to add/update Payment Methods in the portal.
- Added the ability to add/update external integration settings in the portal.
- Box Office sales option has a more consistent look and feel with the rest of portal.agiletix.com.
- You no longer must log in again when clicking the Box Office sales option.
- Media Gallery
- Made sure the size of the media gallery does not change drastically with varying image/trailer sizes.
- Made sure the exact order of items is retained in the gallery. Put a trailer first if you would like.
- Added youtube and Vimeo thumbnails for trailers instead of just saying "Trailer".
- Adjusted trailers to take up the maximum area in the gallery when possible.
- Email Marketing Opt-In
- Option to show email marketing options on account create and edit pages.
- Email marketing options are still available on the payment page but can be hidden if desired.
- Scanning / Gate Control
- Made it easier to select the event and even change it if needed.
- Added the ability to filter scans by All Tiers or a specific Tier.
- Ticket Formats
- Extended QR code support in ticket formats to allow website links to be added so customers can scan to visit a website.
- Allow adjustments to QR code block size and DPI for print-at-home formats.
- Service Fees
- Added option to easily disable a Service Fee pricing schedule.
- Emails and Letters
- Added a new option to allow finding customers who purchased something in one time period but not another. This can be filtered by Sales Line Types if needed.
- Added a new option to allow finding customers who have tickets that are either scanned or unscanned during a time period. This can be scheduled via our nightly email process to communicate with those customers that attended or did not attend events.
- Added a new option to allow finding customers who have tickets that are either scanned or unscanned for an event.
- Optional App Framework Updates
- Our app needs a few of its frameworks updated to allow us to use some new features in the future. You may see a box popup before you log in noting that two frameworks may need to be updated on your terminal. You do not have to do this immediately and can choose the option to "Remind Me Later". If you do not see the optional framework update notice, then everything is already up to date on your terminal.
- Fixed issue with app settings file corruption.
- Fixed an issue with using promo codes on catalog items in web sales.
- Fixed an issue with importing/updating catalog items with the same name.
- Fixed an issue with film DB search not updating new film info correctly.
- Fixed an issue with film DB search not pulling over images correctly.
- Removed Date Time Out column and added an EMV indicator column in the credit card auth detail list.
- Fixed the issue with using the ticket element inside of the image URL on a ticket format.
- Fixed issue with some date formats in detail list views in the portal.
- Fixed the issue with the clickable section not working correctly if the area or section names had a space before or after the name.
- Fixed short import in the portal to be consistent with the admin app.
- Made sure that the change tier process in the sales app will transfer question answers to new tickets.
- Fixed issue with currency formatting in portal sales history summary for customer.
- Fixed an issue with password reset on portal login.
- Fixed issues in the iOS app with rescan messaging and with menu sizing.
- Fixed an issue with terminal settings not loading from the file correctly.
- Fixed issues with setting and changing event on Gate Control batches.
- Fixed issues where customers could get print-at-home tickets for past events.
- Fixed an issue with a system crash as the result of incorrect package seat selections.